Celebrating Children's Week - MYC Event 27 October 2021 (Online)
Children’s Week celebrates the talents, skills and achievements of children, and their right to connect with others and respectfully share their views. Our event is one of over 115 free Children’s Week events supported by the Victorian Department of Education and Training.
This year’s theme is ‘Children have the right to choose their own friends and safely connect with others’. To celebrate Children’s Week, we’ll be hosting a free online event for children and their families that promises to be engaging, capture the imagination, and encourage creative expression.
- Event Title: Celebrate Connection Through Music!
- Children aged 6-16 and their families are invited to join MYC for an event that celebrates connection through music, with a special guest artist.
- Date: Wednesday 27 October 2021
- 6-8 year olds - 4:30pm-5:30pm
- 9-12year olds - 5:30pm-6:30pm
- 13-16year olds - 6:30pm-7:30pm
- A link will be sent closer to the time.
We hope you can join us at our Children’s Week 2021 celebration. You can also check out other events taking place across Victoria at www.education.vic.gov.au/childrensweek.
By registering for this event you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- The event will be photographed/videoed for promotional purposes. No names or other identifying information of children will be included in any promotional material.
- Since the event is online, a parent/carer must be supervising at all times for child-safe purposes. Responsibility for online safety for your child lies with you.