Celebrating Harmony | Event postponed until further notice
• Make a hat with flags on it to show your cultural heritage
• Wear the colours of your family’s background culture
• Wear a national costume to show your ancestral past
Share party food!
• In the Fed Uni Cafeteria following rehearsal of each group
• Bring a plate of food to share with your choir group
• Think of some food that might show your cultural heritage
• Invite your whole family to join the party!
Join us at Rehearsal!
• Invite your family and friends to watch our open rehearsal
• Bring a friend to join in the rehearsal with you
Melbourne Youth Chorale is holding an Open Rehearsal for Harmony Day to celebrate diversity in the City of Casey by inviting local children to experience the proven benefits of singing in a group.
We can't think of a better way to demonstrate inclusiveness in our community than children singing together. All school-aged children are welcome.
We're giving the gift of music to any child who wants it - no strings attached!
Arrive by 4:15pm for a 4:30pm start. Enter through the Student Cafeteria in Building 903. Follow the signs to the first floor rehearsal space. Free parking in the university carpark after 4:30pm.
All family and friends are welcome to stay and watch the rehearsal.
To find out more, call Trudi - 0419 443 065